Sunday, March 14, 2010

Vegas

Spring Break is finally here, and boy do I need it! Brendan and I are making the most of it this year by heading to Vegas. We fly out on Tuesday and get back on Friday, which is just enough time to enjoy the city without blowing all our money (just kidding!). We don't have a super-detailed itinerary, since neither of us have been before, but here's what's on the agenda:

We're staying here

The Bellagio

We're seeing these shows

Part of the show is underwater, and I've heard great things about it. But what I really want to know is, will there be a splash zone?

and


Jersey Boys is a broadway musical, and if you know anything about me, you know that I love musicals. The funny thing about Vegas shows is that they typically fall into two categories: washed-up oldies singers and burlesque. Happily, we found two shows that fall into neither category.

Finally, we're spending the weekend with this little doll for her first (!) birthday. She's such a joy, and I hate to admit that we spent an obscene amount on her birthday presents. But your niece only turns one once, right?


No comments: