Friday, February 8, 2008

Duplex, Sweet Duplex

Since Brendan and I moved in, we've worked hard on giving our place a total face-lift, and I think we succeeded. Here (finally!) are some pictures of our little home.



Here's our lovely living room. I'm an estate sale junkie, so almost all of the furniture in this room came from estate sales. I like to think of it as pre-owned...



More living room. And for the record, Brendan arranged the lovely display of candle holders in the back left corner all by himself, but if you asked him about it, he'd tell you he just "put them there."



And here's the entryway. Can you tell what time it was when I took the picture?



Time for the bathroom. I really love our shower curtain, and I officially apologize for the crooked picture!



And now we're on to the kitchen! Here's our (very) little kitchen table.



Just a random shot of the counter.



I just love our cute little cabinet. Can you tell I like fake fruit?



I thought this one looked cool, so I had to throw it in.



Our guest bedroom is still under construction, but here's a little taste. The little blue pillow is my favorite.



Ta da! Here's our bedroom and our new mattress. The mattress is higher than normal because it's a pillow top, so I have to give a little leap to get up on the bed. But it's a small price to pay for fluffy wonderfulness.



One last picture, I promise. We celebrated our one month-iversary at Road House with some yummy steaks!

No comments: