Friday, February 1, 2008

Time For A Camp Out

Our new mattress is coming tomorrow! It's a big, fluffy, glorious Euro Top. We ordered it at Haverty's earlier this week, and it's being delivered tomorrow morning. There's a great big blank space in our bedroom because we've already moved our old bed into the Guest Room (it's officially no longer the Junk Room!). Brendan and I have been sleeping in the other room for the last day or two because we just wanted to get the old bed moved and out of the way. Sleeping in the Guest Room kind of feels like a camp out when you were a little kid, you know, where you'd rather sleep on the floor of your bedroom on a sleeping bag instead of in your own bed. I am beyond ready for a new mattress because I've had our current one since college, which was a hand-me-down from someone else. I'll post official duplex pictures once the new bed is in place and we get the Guest Room all prettied up.

We saw the Harlem Globetrotters last night at Moody for Brendan's birthday, which was really fun! I had never seen them before. Needless to say they beat the Generals, but I was hoping for a few more antics. :)

No comments: