Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy One Month-iversary!

Exactly one month ago today I was standing right outside the church doors, ready to walk down the aisle to my Brendan. This past month has been better than I could have ever imagined. I thought dating Brendan was awesome, but being married to him is so much better. The other day we were sitting together on the couch watching a movie when I suddenly thought, "We live together! This is awesome!" Living together is one of my favorite things about being married because we don't have to stay up late to be together. When we were dating, I can remember staying out until three in the morning because we didn't want to say good-night. Now we're old people and go to bed pretty early because we can say good-night and stay together.



Thursday is Brendan's birthday, and he'll be a whopping 25. He's officially too old to be on The Real World; I told him to apply sooner, but he just didn't listen. We're going to the Harlem Globetrotters that night, which should be fun. It's really random that they're coming to Abilene!

On the wedding picture front, the proofs are officially online! I'm not able to post any on the blog as of yet, but you can see them at www.coronado7.com, and enter erin+brendan2 for the Customer Login. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait until you get your album!!

Kalyn Gensic said...

I remember being so amazed at how much less stressful being married is. It was until I got married that I realized how much dating life sucks. I liked being single, and I love being married, but that in between stuff was complicated.

By the way, I loved the pics. I'm so happy to see your so happy!