Tuesday, January 8, 2008

So, Erin Has A Blog Now

Yes, I've finally succumbed to the blogging world. I figured it was about time I jumped on the bandwagon.

But more importantly, Brendan and I tied the knot about ten days ago, and we're settling into our little duplex here in Abilene. We honeymooned in Disney World, which was in-credible, and now we're back to reality. Brendan went back to work today, so it'll be just me around the house until school starts next week. But really, I'm kind of enjoying it. Deep down I love being by myself, and it's been nice to decompress from the whirlwind of wedding/honeymoon and start tackling the many, many wedding gifts waiting to be unpacked. Our place is coming together nicely, and I'll post pictures when we don't have empty walls and boxes littering the floor.

1 comment:

Kalyn Gensic said...

Hey Erin! I'm glad to see you started a blog. I think that is exactly what I did the week after I got back from my honeymoon. Anyways, your wedding was beautiful, and I'm so happy for you. Love ya!