Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Go Spurs Go

Note: I've made a resolution to blog more. Balancing life with this whole first-year-of-teaching deal has been interesting, but trust that you'll find copious blog updates in the future.

I've been a Spurs fan as long as I can remember. Actually, anyone who has lived in San Antonio for any length of time can probably claim fandom; since the Spurs are the only professional sports team in this area, we townies tend to be rabid supporters. So when Brendan and I found out that we were moving to San Antonio, one of my first thoughts was, "Yes! Live Spurs games!" We attended our first game on Wednesday, which was the season opener against the Hornets -- and we crushed them. The game was wonderful, and I look forward to many more in the future. And I just may coax Brendan, a long-time Rockets fan, over to the dark side.


Everyday is Spurs Day at my house.


No Spurs game is complete without cotton candy.


How appropriate


Kicking some Hornets tail

The first of many Spurs games together

No comments: