Wednesday, March 12, 2008

There's Nothing Like a Drugged-Up Husband

Brendan's getting his wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning at 10:30, so if you feel like it please send happy thoughts and prayers our way. He's pretty nervous about it, and although I love my husband like crazy, I can't say I'm excited about playing nurse for a moaning grown man for the next few days. Oh, and just for your amusement, I'll post some chipmunky pictures of Brendan soon! Aren't I a good little wife? :)

One last thing... I'm an unashamed American Idol watcher, and I am not happy about tonight's elimination. Kristy Lee Cook must go home now!


Our two month-iversary dinner at Olive Garden

1 comment:

Brittany Baumgartner said...

As a fellow Idol addict, I agree -- Kristy Lee Cook's performance was TERRIBLE! But I wasn't a big fan of David H. either...