Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Few Weeks in the Life of Erin

Lately, nothing in my life has been so exciting that I felt the need to blog about it. Summer officially started, so I guess that's something. Listed below are some (semi-)exciting happenings in the life of Erin.

1. I started my summer job. It's an office job, so there's lots of typing and fielding phone calls and filing involved, nothing too stressful, which is nice a change after a crazy semester. I work with some fun people, too, and they make the day go by quicker. And Kayla works across campus, so it's been fun running into her periodically.

2. David Cook is the new American Idol! Yesss.

3. Brendan is moving up to cell phones at work. He's been selling internet for almost a year, and last week he found out that he'll be transitioning to selling cell phones. He's been wanting to move into cell phones for a while now, and I'm really proud of him. He'll be in the Metroplex for training during the first three weeks of June, so I'll be visiting him on the weekends - anything to get out of Abilene. It'll get pretty boring around the duplex during the weekdays, but I'll pass the time by going to bed early (a guilty pleasure of mine), watching lots of CSI, and catching up on some Into Thin Air (which is fantastic!).

No comments: