Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby GIRL Backett

It turns out that my baby intuition was wrong, but that's okay!

Today, Brendan and I found out that Tom and Natalie are having a girl! We don't know her name yet, but we're both beyond excited. This whole baby thing is becoming more and more real every time we find out something new about this little person.

Another wonderful thing is that I'm going to be this little girl's only aunt. Tom's brother isn't married, so she'll have two uncles and only one aunt. Ha! Take that, Brendan.

I still haven't decided what I want her to call me instead of "Aunt Erin", but I've got about five months to figure it out!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Aunt Ernie or just Ernie!! There was a girl in my high school named Erin, and her nickname was Ernie. I thought it was pretty cute.