Tuesday, December 16, 2008

DONE!

I finished my second-to-last semester of grad school, and that's a wonderful feeling! I turned in my 111 grades yesterday afternoon, and now I'm home free; I'm still riding that end-of-the-semester, everything's-turned-in high. I still have to work on schoolwork over the break, though. I need to compile my booklist for Comps and start reading so I can be ahead of my reading schedule when the spring semester begins.

Since Brendan is working right up until Christmas Eve, and I'll run out of things to do pretty quickly in Abilene, I'm making a short trip to San Antonio on Thursday and coming back on Monday. Leaving Brendan for four days won't be fun, but it'll be good to see my parents and take care of some last minute Christmas shopping at a real mall.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Yay, Erin! I can't believe you're almost through. Way to go!

Britt and I are going to try to meet in San Marcos sometime over the break, probably the very end of December. If you're in SA, you should come with Britt!