Saturday, September 26, 2009

Downtown

Brendan and I ventured downtown on Saturday to enjoy some cheesy tourist fun. It had been quite a while since I'd been there. Even when I was growing up, trips to the touristy parts of downtown were rare and usually were reserved for visitors and out-of-town guests; tourist attractions are never as appealing to the townies.

I had a wonderful time going back with Brendan. We visited the Alamo and the Riverwalk, and ate dinner at the best restaurant on the River.

We remembered the Alamo.


My 'coon-skin cap


On our River Cruise, the guide informed us that the top three reasons people fall into the San Antonio River are: drunkenness, horseplay, and texting.


We finished off the evening with a delicious dinner at Paesanos.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Darby and I ate at Paesano's after your wedding almost two years ago. It was sooo good! Glad you guys are having fun in San Antonio!