Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've Defected

I've officially joined the Dark Side: I bought a Mac. And I love it.

After a long and dutiful life, my old desktop PC from undergrad finally died last week. Needing a computer for teacher-y things, I gave in and bought a MacBook over which I had been lusting. Best. Decision. Ever. It's faster, prettier, and just plain better than my old clunker. Plus, I love being able to input grades while sitting on the couch watching television.

In other news, life is going pretty well, too. It's strange to think that I'm part of the working world, but the paychecks sure are nice. However, I haven't gotten used to the early mornings just yet. Six a.m. always comes way too soon; I think there should be a law against having to wake up before dawn. Thank goodness for Saturdays, though.

No comments: