Friday, September 25, 2009

Musings

- The show The Wire is fantastic. Brendan and I rented the first season this week, and I can't stop watching. Imagine an episode of Law and Order played out over an entire season; you really get to know the cops and the criminals. It's a thinking person's crime show.

- Continuing the television theme, Glee is my newest addiction. The musical numbers make me giddy, and it reminds me of my high school choir days.

- My newest book is Jon Krakauer's Under the Banner of Heaven. He also wrote Into the Wild and Into Thin Air (two incredible books), and I'm a little obsessed with his writing. I can't start reading it just yet because of schoolwork, but it's sitting on my nightstand calling my name.

- Living in a city that has a Banana Republic and a J. Crew makes my heart happy.

1 comment:

Kalyn Gensic said...

So jealous about the Banana Republic and J Crew thing. We don't even have a target with an hour and a half of us. Uhg.