Sunday, March 8, 2009

Springy Break

Around this time last year, Brendan and I embarked on the infamous Family Mooch Week. This year's Spring Break, however, will be decidedly less exciting. Brendan is working during the entire week, so it'll be just little ol' me around the house for most of the break. My parents are coming up tomorrow and staying for a couple of days, though, so it'll be good to see them and to have something to break up the week.

Even though it would be nice to go somewhere exciting (or, to just go anywhere) during Spring Break, I'm really fine with staying in town. I have loads of Comps homework, so it's not like I'll be laying around the house watching CSI in my pajamas all day, although that does sound kind of lovely. Comps is right around the corner, and staying on top of my assigned readings is the only way I can keep my sanity. So while it would be nice to leave town for a week with my hubby, I'd probably have a massive homework-induced freak-out when we returned. And no one wants that.

No comments: